1. Reading date values from excel cell using POI HSSF API stackoverflow.com
I'm using POI HSSF API for my excel manipulations in Java. I've a date value "8/1/2009" in one of my excel cell and while I try to read this value using ...
2. Apache POI Time Cell stackoverflow.com
I need to detect, whether cell format is Date, Time or Datetime.
3. How to read Excel cell having Date with Apache POI? stackoverflow.com
I'm using Apache POI 3.6, I want to read an excel file having date like "8/23/1991".
4. How to search an Excel sheet for a specific date using Apache POI? stackoverflow.com
I've been using the example code given to search the sheet's contents:
5. get Date from Excel Sheet using POI stackoverflow.com
I have get the date from excel sheet using POI using the below code,
6. populating a field in excel using java HSSF POI - excel does not sort date field properly stackoverflow.com
So I am populating an excel document using Java's HSSF POI and I am using a excel template which has some headers already entered into it like so...
7. Accessing Date columns from Excel worksheets coderanch.com
Hello, I am using Apache POI to read data from Excel worksheets. The defined types of cell are STRING, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, BLANK, FORMULA and ERROR. When accessing a date column I think POI computes the date field eg. 12/12/2000 and returns a decimal value and the type of this column is NUMERIC. How do I get the exact contents as a ...
8. How to fetch Date Field from excel sheet in Java coderanch.com
I am writing a program where i am fetching the records from an excel sheet and after getting those records i am trying to update it in database. Now i am able to fetch the records but i am not able to set the date field in database. In excel sheet the date is in date field format. So how can ...
9. How to set the Date in excel through Java? forums.oracle.com
10. writing date to Excel : Apache POI forums.oracle.com
11. Distinguish Excel Dates from Numbers - Using Apache POI forums.oracle.com